Mr. Stanley Mosha holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (PGDEED), an Advanced Diploma in Cooperative Management (ADCM), and a Certificate in Cooperative Development and Training of Trainer.
Mr. Mosha works as a Business Development Services Provider (BDSP) and has participated in different assignments and programs at Lower and National Level. He has worked with Government, NGOs, and various Institutions holding different posts and responsibilities. He has over 20 years of experience in training and actively offering Business Support Services in Tanzania. These services include: design and management of entrepreneurship development programs; institutional development and operations support; capacity building and empowerment through promotion, coaching and mentoring; support for programs focused on Entrepreneurs, SMEs, Groups, Youth Employability, and Women.
Mr. Mosha has served as a trainer in Business Studies and Professional Examinations in different institutions. He has also worked as a lecturer at the Institute of Finance Management (IFM) (under short term contract) for more than ten years, teaching Entrepreneurship, Management and Marketing. Currently, Mr. Mosha is a part-time lecturer at DIT in the Department of General Studies teaching Entrepreneurship Module.
Mr. Mosha’s extensive experience with program implementation and capacity building, includes the following work in recent years:
- 2017 – trained, coached, and mentored women entrepreneurs under TGT (MKUBWA) project
- 2016 – involved in the preparation of the Business Plan for Mother of Mercy Preschool and Primary School – Mama Mwenye Huruma Church in Dar es Salaam
- 2016 – supported Business Development Management at selected Beekeepers’ Cooperatives and SACCOS for project operations, preparation of business plan, and market and financial linkages. The assignment was under Belgium Technical Cooperation (BTC) in collaboration with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism INTERVENTION: Beekeeping Support Project in Kigoma Region (BSPK).
- 2015-2017 – provided training and support for the formation of Youth Centres for the Microfinance Intervention Trial Program under Muhimbili College of Health and Science in collaboration with University of North Carolina (USA)
- 2015-2016 – trained Women and Youth Groups under CVM Projects in Bagamoyo and SNV under OYE program for Youth Employability and Junior Achievement Tanzania